IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is not sold and does not need to be licensed for use.
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Fly Software with regard to the copyrighted software called InForm Filler (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT") provided with this EULA.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by Fly Software in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by Fly Software or a third-party software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Fly Software prohibits you from using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way.
1. Eligible Users. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is available for use solely by users of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, with no right of duplication, distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing.
2. License Grant. Fly Software grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except as necessary to use it on a single computer. You agree that you may not copy any written materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. Copyright. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is not sold and does not need to be licensed for use. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will remain the exclusive property of Fly Software and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Fly Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this EULA and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to Fly Software.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Fly Software and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is with you. Neither Fly Software nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will meet your requirements or that the operation of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be uninterrupted or error-free. FLY SOFTWARE IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. Limitation of Liability. Fly Software's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed any price paid for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, if any. In no event shall Fly Software or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Fly Software or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
8. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a software program, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
9. OEM Product Support. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided by Fly Software. For product support, please submit a support ticket on the Fly Software website. Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided on the Fly Software website.
10. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall Fly Software or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Fly Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
11. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in violation of this EULA, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Fly Software and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the SOFTWARE in violation of this EULA.
Fly Software Limited
Submit your email to reset your password.
You have been sent an email to reset your password. If you can't find it, check your spam/junk folder.